- I want $20,000 for a salary.
- Yes, I want $20000 per month.
- I would be happy with around 20,000 dollars
- Yes I want 20,000 dollars per month
- I want 20,000 dollars
- you'd be getting the best in the field. I'd be glad to be your programmer for 20,000 NIS
- I would like 20% pension.
- Great, in terms of the pension fund. I would like a 20% pension fund.
- I disagree with you. I really feel that 20% is reasonable
- Are you sure I cannot get 20% pension?
<demand:Working Hours:8 hours>:
- I assumed 40 hours a week
- I only want to work 8 hours a day.
- Yes, thank you. What were you thinking in terms of working hours? I was thinking on the lines of 8 hours
- I believe you will find that I am a very efficient worker. I do not waste time and feel that I can be very productive in 8 hours
<agree:Working Hours:9 hours>:
- I will work 9 hours a day.
- I will agree to 9 hours/day if that includes a 1 hour lunch break in the middle of the day
<demand:Promotion Possibilities:Fast promotion track>:
- Im all for moving up in the company, but I prefer to start on top.
- Fast promotion track is best for me.
- OK, what about the promotions possibilities? I feel that considering the skills I will be bringing, I should be on the fast promotion track
<demand:Leased Car:With leased car>:
- throw in a car and the rest we discussed and you got a deal
- I would like a company car.
- In that case, I would like a leased car
<demand:Job Description:Project Manager>:
- Good. With regards to the job description. Considering my experience and qualifications I believe you'll agree that I should take up the post of project manager
- Yes sir.
- I'd be happy with that. Agreed?
- OK in that case we can agree
Uncategorized: /*dialog 1*/
- what is your current offer?
- at what salar?
- I would need a better salary than that and a guaranteed pension
- 20,000 basic and 20% pension for an 8 hour day
- do we have agreement on the other subjects?
- what job description are you suggesting?
- so we need to discuss promotion track and car, right?
- so 12,000 with 20% pension, 8 hour day, leased car and promotion on merit
- I could agree to being a team manager instead if I get a leased car
- I would obviously like fast track and a lease car.:
- ok then.. back to the car... Since your only paying 12,000 I need reliable transportation.
- Alright, what are you offering?
- for that  you expect me to do what, exactly?
- I am currently earning twice that.
- Can you not match that, then offer benefits to make your offer acceptable?
- do you offer a pension fund?
- that's a good start, how about a car?
- fine. does your company promote rather quickly?
- and what would I start as?
- you only want to pay 12,000 AND have me work 10 hours a day? something is not right there.
- no weekends.. My family is important to me
- I can agree to 12,000 but I only want to work 8 hours a day.
- Why don't we agree on 20,000 dollars in salary and 10% for the pension fund?
- I want to know more about promotion possibilities.
- I don't want to lease a car.
- No, I would like a company car.
- I don't need anything else.
- What will I be doing?
- Help people.
- I would like my job description to say work to help people.
- What is the salary attached to this job?
- I would be happy with around 25,000 dollars
- That  is too little
- Is there anything else we should discuss?